Thursday, October 1, 2009

The final product!

We have finally finished our kitchen and I'd call it complete except for a few more touches of pictures on the wall and a couple knickknacks. Here it is though and we are very pleased!!!

Old Kitchen...

New Kitchen!!!


same wall...

Then...

Now!

We also have redone our master bath which was 4x6 when we moved in. We have expanded it to about a 6x8 space which will prove to be more useful!!! It turned out very nice and we can't wait to move into our new room. We are just waiting for our shower doors from Cardinal Shower Enclosures (Mark Jr.'s company).

(Work done by Vaughn's Home Improvements and we highly recommend!)

Unfortunately I did not take pictures of the master bath when we moved you I can't prove the improvement- but trust me- it is beautiful!!!

We hope all is well with you and wanted to share our home improvements with you. We are slowly but surely making it our home and enjoying it! Have a great weekend and we will write again soon! ~Megan, David, Taylor, (baby Ben), and Bailey!

1 comment:

MarkSchulteJr said...

It all looks great guys... you did a fantastic job.

I called the office and your one-of-a-kind shower should be ready this Friday. You guys will be the only family in the world with a shower like it.

Enjoy!