Hello! We hope you had a great weekend. We just wanted to share a little of our weekend with you. We had a pretty good weekend- our Cards won! That makes 4 big wins for us this year so far... The good news is we are not dead last in our conference... Syracuse is worse than us! Also, David got to celebrate a victory of his own with his flag football team and I got to spend some time with some old college friends! 
I just thought this pictures was cute. She is reading her book right side up but her hades are upside down!

And here are the Champions! They dominated in flag football and have the trophy to prove it!

This is hard to see but I wanted to share. My college had a Louisville alumni event and we sponsored the second race of the day. We got to present the award to the winning jockey which was pretty neat!
This short entry but I haven't posted anything in a couple weeks. We hope you are doing well! Love ~Us!
No comments:
Post a Comment