First of all... there is still no baby Ben. He is due 1/31/10 and I'm not convinced he'll ever come at this point. I was hoping since Taylor was 10 days early, Ben would show his sweet little face a little earlier than she. I was incorrect.
We had a wonderful Christmas with our families. All of David's family was together from Dec. 26th- Jan 2nd. It was so nice to have everyone together! The Evans got to spend lots of time with each other too, which was great! The most important of course... Taylor received lots of attention from all Grandparents and enjoyed playing with her cousins. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to show from there... because I lost my camera... Sorry!
My belly at 38 weeks pregnant...
Taylor trying to irritate Bailey as she eats..
Drawing on her chalkboard door in the kitchen...
We wish a wonderful new year! Blessing! ~Megan, David, Taylor, Bailey, and one day very soon... baby Ben!
1 comment:
Megan....we can't wait to see a picture of baby Ben! We will be thinking of you these next couple of weeks! Tell David hello for us.....Russ and Julie
Post a Comment