Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding and a little football!

Well... the long awaited wedding has come and gone. Jon and Emie Schulte are presently in Jamaica enjoying the sunny weather. (No... I'm not jealous at all!) As most weddings, lots of family came in town to celebrate and we tried to make the most of it!

Some of David's cousins out and about in town. We had such a good time at the rehearsal dinner... we continued our fun!

David and I were both in the wedding party. This is a picture of us on the trolley after the couple said their "I Do's"!

Taylor and her big brother if she had one!
Miles, Taylor, and Lucy were in the wedding as well. Shannon snapped this photo before the ceremony. He held Taylor's hand and guided her down the aisle as she looked up at the ceiling and talked to guests sitting in the pews as she walked by. He did a great job! Luckily, when she was about abort the mission, she saw David at the end of the aisle and yelled, "Daddy!" It was truly precious and warmed my heart!


Mom and Dad were there too. A BIG thanks to them for watching the kids while we were doing wedding duties. They were a big help. The babysitter came to get them by this time and we enjoyed a dance and sing-a-long at the reception!

The Bride and Groom! Congrats!
Emie created a photo booth at the reception. We took a minute with Shannon, Mark, and Stella to have some fun!
The next day our good 'ol CARDS beat Connecticut! We enjoyed a little tailgating before the game.
GO CARDS!!!!!

Ahhh... what a sweet sleeping boy. Sometimes it is exhausting being a Cards fan!
We had a great time at Jon and Emie's wedding! I regret I didn't get pictures of the rest of the family in town. But... we all had a great time together and I was so happy to spend time David's family. We hadn't seen some of them since our wedding 4 and 1/2 years ago.
We wish you a wonderful week. We'll be back next week to share our Halloween pictures with you.
All the best,
Megan!

No comments: