Well- my laptop did it again to me... I was halfway through my blog (with captions added) and somehow I erased my entire entry. So- you're not going to get my commentaries... but- here are some pictures to enjoy!
These are some of my favorite pictures that Emie has taken of the kids!
Good Morning!
Bailey after a long hot day!
This is Michael!!!
Toni and I began working with him when he was 12 years old.
Here he is at age 18, graduating from high school!!! We are so proud of him!
Alison Krauss at the Palace!!! The Palace in Louisville is one of her favorite places to perform! She is a mean "fiddler!"
(Blurry picture because I only have a point and shoot and I got reprimanded for taking a picture!)
(Blurry picture because I only have a point and shoot and I got reprimanded for taking a picture!)
On my cell phone I have the picture where he was all the way in the refrigerator!
The Science Museum with the Kute girls!
David's best patient! Look at that smile!
This is for Aunt Sandy! On our way to a friend's wedding we passed as Taylor said, "There's the big basket"
Where the bride walked down... that was created by her husband!
How my family started out before the wedding began...
Rocks were handed out as we walked into the ceremony. Taylor named hers, "Rocko"
The bride and groom and their parents
And here is where my family ended up watching the wedding. Taylor is yelling out, "Mommy, Mommy, can you hear me?" Yes dear, so can the rest of the wedding- thank you...
And I thought a picture of this needed to be taken! Here is a beautiful rose in my yard! My Mom planted it but I have somehow managed to keep it alive and now it is blooming! Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment