Friday, May 23, 2008

Taylor's 1 week birthday!

Miss Taylor is one week old today!
Hello! This entry is from Megan... updating you on what the girls have been up too! Miss thing is eating very well if anyone had any concerns. It is all we do these days is eat! After her appointment yesterday she weighed in 6 lbs. and 1 oz! She is packing on the "ounces"!
I think my hormones are almost back to normal. Since Tuesday- I have been on an emotional roller coaster crying for any odd reason and not being very nice. Could this have something to do with the lack of sleep I am getting? David is being so wonderful and is such a great Dad and husband. Although his sleeping schedule has changed a bit as well- he is not crying like me and somehow keeps it together with little sleep and working all day. We are so lucky to have a Hubby/Dad like David!
We have been overwhelmed by the wonderful people in our lives bringing us dinner, taking us to appointments, and taking care of us. We are so blessed- there is no question. So enjoy the two new pictures I have posted. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and thoughts and know we are thinking of you. I think in a few weeks- we will truly understand more about this new journey we are on. Take Care!
Taylor all dressed up to celebrate her one week old birthday, running to Babies "R" US with Mom to make returns and pick up some needed things.

Taylor, Dad and Bailey relaxing after a long day.

No comments: