Well- I worked almost 2 hours on this blog and then some how the ENTIRE THING GOT ERASED. It happens to me often on this computer and this time I experienced... major distress.... so- here are happy pictures of our family and sadly all my sweet captions will not be the same. But- here it goes again...
Here is our favorite local ice cream spot! It is located in a little village with other shops and restaurants. It is a perfect place for a family trip. Taylor has a sensitivity to loud noises and I think a motorcycle was just leaving the parking lot which is why she's covering her ears.
Holding hands!
Could you say no to this face???
And look at these adorable tiny teva feet!
Some Cousins!
Reading books with our neighbors, Dayna and Henry!
Note the pointer finger... "Uncle Jon, put the black shoe on... they have to match." Taylor reminds me of an eighty year old woman that has lost her filter at times. She tells you everything she thinks... and she's bossy!
Taylor has had "giants" in her imaginary play recently. David thought drawing pictures would help the giant become a friendly giant!
Pittsburgh in 24 hours:
David and I traveled to Pittsburgh with his parents, Jon, and Emie. Thanks to my parents for watching our kiddos on their 35th Wedding Anniversary while we went on a short trip! For those of you that don't know. David and my fathers grew up in Pittsburgh. Although Virginia moved around a lot as a child, she calls Pittsburgh her home as well.
We traveled to Pittsburgh to attend a dinner in honor of Mark. He was inducted into the Alumni Hall of Fame at his high school, South Hills Catholic School. It is now a co- ed school, Seton- La Salle Catholic High School.
The cool part about this trip is that Mark's older brother, Paul, was inducted too! Kurt, the youngest brother, introduced Mark and Mark introduced Paul prior a small speech by each. This was a special night!
I regret this picture is blurry:( There was a lot going on when we tried to snap this picture. Here are Mark's siblings except for Lisa, who lives in Florida. Lisa- I just need to photo shop you in next to Mark!
Here is the gym where Mark wrestled in high school. I'm pretty sure he said he wrestled in the 88lb. weight class his first year and moved up to triple digits by the time he graduated!
The house where Mark grew up.
Here is the house Virginia lived when she met Mark. Mark's best friend was her neighbor.
Their first kiss happened on this very lawn!
Their first kiss happened on this very lawn!
"Daddy, do you need medical attention?
If you do, we want you to know we are ALL here if you need us!"
If you do, we want you to know we are ALL here if you need us!"
Oh come on baby... Gimme a kiss!
Congratulations to my parents... 35 years of marriage! I can't imagine what that must be like to have that much history between two people. It makes me wonder... what will David and I look like in 2041? Naaa... we'll still be hot!
Wishing you a great weekend! ~Megan
Congratulations to my parents... 35 years of marriage! I can't imagine what that must be like to have that much history between two people. It makes me wonder... what will David and I look like in 2041? Naaa... we'll still be hot!
Wishing you a great weekend! ~Megan
2 comments:
Thanks for documenting the weekend. We really wish we could have made the trip.
Brilliant blogging Megan! One of my favorites....such a full life, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment