Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello!  Happy November to all!  We had a great Halloween and we hope you did too. Taylor was sick a week or two ago and she was one tired girl.  he never naps, hardly ever falls asleep in the car so I had to get a picture of this girl sleeping on her Daddy...

 sweet dreams! 

 Here were are at Homemade Pie Kitchen, one of our favorite places to get ice cream, pie, cookies, and even sandwiches!  This was on a Monday...

 And this was us a couple days later... back at Homemade Pie Kitchen.  (Taylor in dress up!)  A new store opened very close to our first house.  This store also has alcohol.  Score!!!  Take your kids to get cookies and ice cream on a Friday night after a long week at work and have a beer while you're there too! 

 Ben sporting his new boots! 

 And apron... I mean cape!

And here is the cutest Fairy and Dinosaur I've ever seen!



DJ Ben!


 We went our first play today and the kids really liked it!

My friend, Mary, invited us to a play at IU Southeast.  The play was great and discussed ways to deal with things that make kids mad.  I thought it was really great.  Here we are with Mary and her kiddos.  Our kids move way too much and way too fast- so this was as good as it got!

I don't have too many pictures this time but I wanted to share out Halloween pictures with you.  Have a great weekend and don't forget to change your clocks back this weekend!  Take Care!

~Megan!

No comments: