Taylor celebrated her 5th birthday on May 16th! This is her birthday party at school. Her pregnant Mama brought hot Krispy Creme Doughnuts for snack!!! We also celebrated with her friends at an inflatable place in town. They jumped, ate pizza, and cake... and slept well that night! So far- age 5 suits Taylor very well. It could be that she also became a big sister again shortly after- but her sweeter side has become sweeter and softer... still bossy- but I think we're doing something right if I say so myself!
Here is a maternity picture Emie took of me about 2 weeks before Miss Molly was born. I think it's pretty special...
David and I celebrated 7 years on May 26th. Here is his Sr. Prom picture at St. X in 1998. Who would have guessed that we'd end up together 8 years later and have 3 kids 7 years after that! It must be true that God has a plan...
Molly Kathryn Schulte
May 30th, 2013
at 9:54am
6 lbs. 7oz.
19 1/2 inches long
Her middle name is after my best friend from college, Kathryn Evans Harrison.
(Yes- we have the same maiden name- weird... I know!)
Here is Katy with her twins, my Taylor, and David. She and her family have been blogged about many times on here. Sadly- this is the most recent picture I have on my computer... I have been blessed with several goodies in my life! Just keep scrolling:)
I must brag on David for a minute... He built this for the kiddos. It has two big kid swings, a trapeze and a baby swing for Molly. He's a pretty great Dad if you ask us!
And if you look at the back of David's shirt closely it says, "Coach"! He is coaching Ben's 3 yr old wee ball team. The kids hit tennis balls off a T and run all the bases after they get a hit! It is super cute. Too bad the Coaches son would rather sit in his Mom's lap than play. This past week David bribed him with a piece of candy for each hit. So when it was Ben's turn to hit- he got up and hit the ball! But then he wouldn't run the bases!!! The bribe will be stated more clearly this Saturday!
Taylor's first ballet recital! She actually did a tap number that was precious.
Yep! We took Molly to the track on day 9 of her life.
Here is the most recent picture I have taken of her on 6/19/13. David and I have been overwhelmed with support, love, meals, money for college, and gifts that have been given to us. We have the best friends and family we could ever ask for and we feel so blessed- words really can't describe. Thank You Thank You for all your prayers and gifts. We greatly appreciate all the generosity we have received! We love you all and hope to see or hear from you soon. Take Care and have a wonderful weekend!!!
~Megan




No comments:
Post a Comment